Paceville, Saint Julian's, MaltaTechnology
Who you are:
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and are open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the delivery of systems that will continue changing the entire way we travel and create new ecosystems of personal mobility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities.
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices and versioning tools.
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams.
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design discussions.
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary.
- Maintain code integrity, quality and responsiveness of software tools.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Kanban or Scrum), Jira and Confluence.
- Proficiency in Java and Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat.
- Cognisant on REST and messaging services such as Rabbit MQ.
- An understanding of build automation tools (such as Maven), Git, CI, and bug tracking.
- Extensive experience with databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Proficiency in Linux.