Customer Support Associates
Paceville, Saint Julian's, MaltaRide-Hailing Operations
Who you are:
You’re a great communicator who is professional, empathetic, responsible and who exudes a positive attitude! As a front-line-employee, the Customer Support Associate role is extremely important for improving the eCabs customer’s journey and overall satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Answer incoming calls, resolving queries at first point of contact whenever possible.
- Respond to customer emails and social media messages.
- Attend to face-to-face customer queries at eCabs head office.
- Support internal departments with bookings and queries.
- Build and develop strong customer relations, and accurately and efficiently place customer bookings through eCabs CRM.
- Upsell where possible, by identifying opportunities to provide product information to customers.
- Identify and escalate issues to Team Leaders, contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of the eCabs customer experience.
- Take initiative and notify management of any trends or issues in customer queries.
- Contribute towards the successful achievement of customer service KPIs, as well as own individual productivity and customer service targets.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle situations which require understanding, responsiveness and maturity.
- Excellent phone etiquette.Great organisational skills.The ability to prioritise multiple tasks effectively and in a flexible manner in order to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Willingness to align personal performance with the Contact Centre’s objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Methodical approach with the ability to work under pressure.
- Very importantly – a ‘can do’ attitude.