Digital Marketing Manager
Paceville, Saint Julian's, MaltaGlobal Operations
Who We Are
eCabs Technologies is a Malta-based leading mobility technology player, currently expanding its platform in European cities. Our platform was launched as a proof of concept in Malta and has evolved into a vibrant disruptor in the global ride-hailing space. We are passionate about bridging the gap between legacy operators and the digital-first era, via cutting-edge technology and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Having developed a world-class ride-hailing platform and deployed it in Malta, Athens and Bucharest, eCabs Technologies is now at the exciting stage to expand its presence across a number of European cities. Our aspiration is to fly the Maltese tech flag in European streets through the adoption of our innovative platform. We are now seeking to engage a Digital Marketing Manager who will drive the penetration of our platform in the target markets.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. While also being responsible for the strategic process of managing, organising, storing, and retrieving digital marketing files. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to eCabs Technologies’ success, so your function will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Build, plan, implement, and manage the overall digital growth marketing strategy.
- Effectively communicate complex analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels and social media accounts.
- Suggest improvements for the quality of online content by staying aware of competitor presence.
- Maintain a proficiency with analytic tools such as Firebase, AppRadar, AppsFlyer, Google Play Console, AppStore Connect or similar.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Manage eCabs Technologies' digital assets, including audio recordings, videos, images; and text files, such as blog posts, and marketing copy.
- Maintain a library to ensure that relevant and up-to-date versions of digital marketing assets are easily searchable and that only authorized personnel can access.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies, or similar relevant field.
- Creative and innovative thinking with the ability to develop compelling and effective marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Experience collecting and managing digital assets so that they are functional and readily accessible.
- A passion for the ride-hailing industry and a desire to make a positive impact on the future of transportation is highly desirable.