Director of Marketing
Paceville, Saint Julian's, MaltaGlobal Operations
Who We Are
eCabs Technologies is a Malta-based leading mobility technology player, currently expanding its platform in European cities. Our platform was launched as a proof of concept in Malta and has evolved into a vibrant disruptor in the global ride-hailing space. We are passionate about bridging the gap between legacy operators and the digital-first era, via cutting-edge technology and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Having developed a world-class ride-hailing platform and deployed it in Malta, Athens and Bucharest, eCabs Technologies is now at the exciting stage to expand its presence across a number of European cities. Our aspiration is to fly the Maltese tech flag in European streets through the adoption of our innovative platform. We are now seeking to engage a Director of Marketing who will drive the penetration of our platform in our target markets.
Who You Are
As the Director of Marketing, you will be a creative disruptor, spearheading the marketing strategy and programme of the eCabs Technologies brand. You will be responsible for building a world-class marketing asset portfolio and ensuring that it reaches the markets and audiences in a fresh, timely, and precision-guided fashion.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Product team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for the eCabs Technologies ride-hailing platform.
- Evaluate our profile and establish and establish eCabs Technologies as a trusted and experienced partner for City Partners.
- Own the end-to-end Communications strategy for eCabs Technologies, including PR.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department by identifying revenue opportunities among established clients and by securing new City Partners.
- Identify short and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit and loss projections, and expenditures.
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis.
- Possess leadership skills to grow and continuously motive a team of marketing professionals.
- Overall responsibility for marketing technologies.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging technologies in the ride-hailing sector.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns; preferably within the ride-hailing or related industry.
- Knowledgeable regarding digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, and content marketing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for the ride-hailing industry and a desire to make a positive impact on the future of transportation is highly desired.