St. Julians, Saint Julian's, MaltaFleet Management
Who you are:
eCabs is looking for a Fleet Assistant to work within its Fleet team. Working with the Fleet department, you will be managing a team of fleet coordinators, taking responsibility for handling all facets of fleet activities within eCabs.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with the Schedule team and prepare handover lists related to vehicle assignment to Fleet Coordinators.
- Assign vehicles to drivers during the day.
- Ensure Fleet Coordinators prepare wash list to maintain high standards.
- Prepare the roster and keep records of vehicles to be steamed.
- Assist drivers during accidents.
- Organise parking.
- Ensuing that the electric fleet is utilised during the day or as agreed with management.
- Carry out spot checks and report any cleaning quality issues.
What you’ll bring:
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and ready to take on challenges