Lead Global Sales Manager
Paceville, Saint Julian's, MaltaGlobal Operations
Who We Are
eCabs Technologies is a Malta-based leading mobility technology player, currently expanding its platform in European cities. Our platform was launched as a proof of concept in Malta and has evolved into a vibrant disruptor in the global ride-hailing space. We are passionate about bridging the gap between legacy operators and the digital-first era, via cutting-edge technology and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Having developed a world-class ride-hailing platform and deployed it in Malta, Athens and Bucharest, eCabs Technologies is now at the exciting stage to expand its presence across a number of European cities. Our aspiration is to fly the Maltese tech flag in European streets through the adoption of our innovative platform. We are now seeking to engage a Lead Global Sales Manager who will drive the penetration of our platform in the target markets.
Who You Are
As the Lead Global Sales Manager, you will be a goal-getter, responsible for the execution of eCabs Technologies’ growth strategy, through the identification and curation of leads in European cities. You will translate the Company’s vision into a prospective deployment, opening channels and opportunities for the platform adoption across the target markets. You will instil passion for growth and a goal-driven mindset across the organisation constantly building pipelines and a wider reach for the platform.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global sales strategy to drive market penetration and revenue growth.
- Identify and engage with potential City Partners in key international markets, mainly focusing on Europe and the MENA region.
- Cultivate relationships with stakeholders in the ride-hailing/taxi industry, building rapport and trust at an executive level.
- Present eCabs Technologies’ software solutions to potential clients, demonstrating their value proposition and competitive advantages.
- Negotiate and close deals, securing contracts with new City Partners and expanding our global footprint.
- Manage and mentor a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets and drive business growth.
- Track and analyse sales performance data to identify trends, measure success, and optimise strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in the ride-hailing sector.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in leading and driving sales teams in international markets.
- Extensive experience in closing complex deals with high-profile clients in the ride-hailing or technology industries.
- Deep understanding of the global ride-hailing/taxi industry, including market dynamics, regulatory frameworks, and customer needs.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with potential clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Expertise in using sales and marketing software tools.
- A passion for the ride-hailing industry and a desire to make a significant impact on the global transportation landscape is highly desired.